Congratulations to the Schuylerville FFA Dairy Judging Team who won the NYS Dairy Evaluation Contest! Schuylerville students also all placed in the top 10 individually.
- Nate King: 3rd place individual
- Lauren King: 4th place individual
- Caitlyn VanDeusen: 5th place individual
- Macey Koval: 8th place individual
Congratulations to the following students who received received rankings from their National Proficiency Award applications!
- Ryan Peck: Silver, Agricultural Repair and Maintenance
- Allison Peek: Silver, Equine Science
- Chase Quinn: Silver, Equine Science
- Brooke Schwerd: Bronze, Diversified Crop Production
- Riley Quinn: Bronze, Diversified Crop Production
“This was the first time in well over a decade that our FFA chapter had National Proficiency applicants,” said Schuylerville FFA Chapter Advisor Mary Foot. “We are beyond proud of how they placed.”