2020-21 Budget Vote & Board of Education Election
June 9, 2020, remote
- Qualified voters will vote via an absentee ballot to be provided by the district.
- Click here for an article that details the voting process.
(All meetings are held at 7:00pm in the HS library unless otherwise noted)
- January 13
- District Business Manager presents tentative budget (expenditures)
- February 24
- District Business Manager presents recap and review of tax levy percentage
- April 20, 7:00pm, WebEx
- To access the meeting via WebEx, click here
- Board approval of separate propositions to be voted on by the public
- Board adoption of the 2020-21 budget
- May 28, 5:30 p.m., WebEx
- District budget hearing
- Click here to access the meeting via WebEx
Board of Education election
Voters will elect two members to the Board of Education:
- One member to a five-year term beginning on July 1, 2020
- One member to fill the unexpired term of Mike Booth, beginning on June 9, 2020 and expiring on June 30, 2021
- Click here to view the candidate profiles for the 2020 election.
To receive a Board of Education petition, email District Clerk Judi Dunkel. Ballots are due May 11 at 5:00 p.m.