Support Staff Positions
- Educational Aide (District Wide) – Anyone interested in the position should contact Lynn Mastrianni on or before August 24, 2018.
- Director of Technology – Full time position. Competitive salary. Cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendations can be forwarded to Marian Chrisman, 14 Spring Street, Schuylerville, NY 12871. Click here for a full job description.
- Anticipated Vacancy – Elementary Probationary Appointment – 3 or 4 year Probationary appointment effective September 4, 2018. Elementary NYS certification required. Interested candidates should submit
apply to Judi Dunkel on or before 8:00 a.m. August 31, 2018.
- Science Grade 7 – Long–term substitute September 4 – December 31, 2018. Interested candidates should apply through OLAS on or before August 27, 2018.
- Transportation Positions – Schuylerville Central School District’s Transportation Department has ongoing openings for substitute bus drivers and substitute transportation aides. Get paid while the district trains you to get your CDL (Commercial Driving License) to drive a school bus. The positions are ideal for parents of school-aged children or retired people who are looking for extra income. Part-time hours are available; afternoon availability is required. Competitive Hourly Salary and no prior experience necessary. For Information please contact Chuck Barss (Transportation Supervisor) at 518-695-3468 or stop by the Transportation Office (between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm) on the Schuylerville CSD campus, 14 Spring St (Rt. 29), Schuylerville, NY.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Schuylerville Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, national origin or handicap in educational programming or activities that it offers. This non-discriminatory policy includes the following areas: recruitment and appointment of employees, pay and benefits, access by students to educational programs, course offerings and activities.
Title IX & 504 Compliance
The Schuylerville Central School District hereby advises students, parents, employees and the general public that it offers employment and educational opportunities, including vocational educational opportunities, without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or handicap. Secondary vocational education opportunities available to district residents under the age of 21 are courses in business education, home economics, and technology industrial arts programs. Inquiries regarding this non-discriminatory policy may be directed to the Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee. These officials will provide information, including complaint procedures, to any citizen, student or employee who feels that his/her Title IX or section 504 have been violated by the district or its officials.