Support Staff Positions
None at this time.
Grades 9-12 Assistant Principal
Probationary appointment effective July 1, 2020. Interested candidates should apply on OLAS by March 15. School Building Leader or School District Administrator certification required.
- Special Education Teacher – Three or four-year probationary appointment effective September 1, 2020. NYS certification in middle or high school required. Interested candidates should apply through OLAS on or before March 22.
- Four Elementary Teachers – Three or four-year probationary appointment effective September 1, 2020. NYS certification required. Interested candidates should apply through OLAS on or before March 22.
- School Psychologist – Three or four-year probationary appointment effective September 1, 2020. NYS certification required. Interested candidates should apply through OLAS on or before March 22.
- Physical Education teacher – Three or four-year probationary appointment effective September 1, 2020. NYS dual certification (health) preferred. Interested candidates should apply through OLAS on or before March 22.
- Two-hour mid-day monitor: Anyone interested in the position should contact Rose Beckett, Elementary Principal, at 518-695-3255, ext. 1221 or email@example.com. Hours needed are 10:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and/or 2:15 p.m.-3:00 p.m. The monitor will be working with students in grades K-8 in the cafeteria during lunch. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Four student workers to assist the custodial department: June 29-Sept. 4, 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Applicants must have valid working papers. Interested candidates must apply by April 15 to Peter Riggi, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds.
- Cleaner (3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. shift): Anyone interested in the position should contact Peter Riggi, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Substitute Cleaners: The Schuylerville Central School District is seeking substitute cleaners for second shift (3-11 p.m.) with the opportunity to become permanent. The positions are available in all districts facilities. All interested applicants can apply to Peter Riggi, Schuylerville Central School, 14 Spring Street, Schuylerville, NY 12871 or call 518-695-3255 ext 3227.
- Transportation Positions – Schuylerville Central School District’s Transportation Department has ongoing openings for substitute bus drivers and substitute transportation aides. Get paid while the district trains you to get your CDL (Commercial Driving License) to drive a school bus. The positions are ideal for parents of school-aged children or retired people who are looking for extra income. Part-time hours are available; afternoon availability is required. Competitive Hourly Salary and no prior experience necessary. For Information please contact Chuck Barss (Transportation Supervisor) at 518-695-3468 or stop by the Transportation Office (between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm) on the Schuylerville CSD campus, 14 Spring St (Rt. 29), Schuylerville, NY.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Schuylerville Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, national origin or handicap in educational programming or activities that it offers. This non-discriminatory policy includes the following areas: recruitment and appointment of employees, pay and benefits, access by students to educational programs, course offerings and activities.
Title IX & 504 Compliance
The Schuylerville Central School District hereby advises students, parents, employees and the general public that it offers employment and educational opportunities, including vocational educational opportunities, without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or handicap. Secondary vocational education opportunities available to district residents under the age of 21 are courses in business education, home economics, and technology industrial arts programs. Inquiries regarding this non-discriminatory policy may be directed to the Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee. These officials will provide information, including complaint procedures, to any citizen, student or employee who feels that his/her Title IX or section 504 have been violated by the district or its officials.