- None at this time.
Support Staff Positions
- None at this time.
None at this time.
Director of Facilities III
The Schuylerville Central School District has an opening for a Director of Facilities III. Candidates should possess or be eligible for appropriate Civil Service classification. Candidates must possess excellent communication and human relations skills.
The work involves responsibility for providing administrative direction to a School District’s facilities department. The work is performed according to established policies and procedures and in accordance with applicable State, local, and federal laws, rules and regulations which apply to school district facility operations and maintenance. The majority of activities are performed in the office, but the incumbent will spend time at various work sites ensuring that work is being performed and completed in an efficient manner.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Judi Dunkel, Secretary to the Superintendent on or before October 2, 2020: email@example.com
- Start date: On or about November 10, 2020
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience.
- Two-hour mid-day monitor: Anyone interested in the position should contact Rose Beckett, Elementary Principal, at 518-695-3255, ext. 1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours needed are 10:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and/or 2:15 p.m.-3:00 p.m. The monitor will be working with students in grades K-8 in the cafeteria during lunch. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Cleaner (3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. shift): Anyone interested in the position should contact Peter Riggi, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Substitute Cleaners: The Schuylerville Central School District is seeking substitute cleaners for second shift (3-11 p.m.) with the opportunity to become permanent. The positions are available in all districts facilities. All interested applicants can apply to Peter Riggi, Schuylerville Central School, 14 Spring Street, Schuylerville, NY 12871 or call 518-695-3255 ext 3227.
- Transportation Positions – Schuylerville Central School District’s Transportation Department has ongoing openings for substitute bus drivers and substitute transportation aides. Get paid while the district trains you to get your CDL (Commercial Driving License) to drive a school bus. The positions are ideal for parents of school-aged children or retired people who are looking for extra income. Part-time hours are available; afternoon availability is required. Competitive Hourly Salary and no prior experience necessary. For Information please contact Chuck Barss (Transportation Supervisor) at 518-695-3468 or stop by the Transportation Office (between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm) on the Schuylerville CSD campus, 14 Spring St (Rt. 29), Schuylerville, NY.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Schuylerville Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, national origin or handicap in educational programming or activities that it offers. This non-discriminatory policy includes the following areas: recruitment and appointment of employees, pay and benefits, access by students to educational programs, course offerings and activities.
Title IX & 504 Compliance
The Schuylerville Central School District hereby advises students, parents, employees and the general public that it offers employment and educational opportunities, including vocational educational opportunities, without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or handicap. Secondary vocational education opportunities available to district residents under the age of 21 are courses in business education, home economics, and technology industrial arts programs. Inquiries regarding this non-discriminatory policy may be directed to the Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee. These officials will provide information, including complaint procedures, to any citizen, student or employee who feels that his/her Title IX or section 504 have been violated by the district or its officials.