Schuylerville CSD and Transportation Supervisor Chuck Barss will host a “Test Drive a Bus Day” on Thursday, May 18, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in an effort to recruit drivers for bus runs for the 2023-24 school year.
Some of the benefits of a school bus driver:
- Work in a great environment
- Get paid while you train on site!
- Competitive hourly salary
- Ideal for parents, grandparents, retirees & community members
- No prior experience necessary
Contact Transportation Supervisor Chuck Barss with questions: 518-695-3468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.