The 2023 Schuylerville K-5 Field Day will be held Thursday, June 15 with a detailed schedule below. (A rain date has been reserved for June 16.) Field Day events will take place at Black Horse Stadium; staff and students are encouraged to wear their Field Day t-shirts, provided by PEP, on the day of the event. Students should come prepared to school with sneakers, water bottles, and sunscreen (applied at home).
Family members are invited to watch the field day events. We anticipate parking to be a challenge and therefore encourage families to carpool if possible. At the conclusion of the events, a picnic style lunch will be available to students and their guest(s) at the playground area. Music will be provided by Mr. Tucker.
- The guest price for lunch is $5.00 which includes tax and a drink , cash or check, made out to SCS.
- If a family member wishes to order lunch, please complete this ORDER FORM by Friday, June 2 so that we can plan accordingly.
- Orders do not need to be placed for K-5 students using the online form; students will submit lunch orders the morning of Field Day.
- Students and families are also welcome to bring their own lunch that day.
If guests need to use the restroom, the bathrooms located by the athletic concession stand will be open and available. For safety reasons, guests will not be allowed into the building unless they have a scheduled appointment. While we encourage students to remain in school for the full duration of the day, if a parent/guardian plans to sign out their child, the child must be signed out with the classroom teacher.
- Events: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Lunch/Music: 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Events: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Lunch/Music: 12:30-1:15 p.m.