Schuylerville Elementary School will participate in a school spirit week Feb. 13-17, with designated spirit days for students in grades K-5. Spirit days are a great and fun opportunity for the building to display unity and pride. We hope to have great participation!
- For the LOVE of Schuylerville: Wear your orange and black!
- For the LOVE of Love: Wear your Valentine’s best!
- For the LOVE of Comfort: Wear your comfiest clothes! (Pajamas, leggings, sweatpants, hoodies)
- For the LOVE of Others: Honor your favorite charity/cause. Wear gear that shows your love for helping and supporting others (ideas- Kickin’ Out Cancer, Wounded Warriors, Ronald McDonald House.)
- For the LOVE of the 100th Day of School: Show your love for the 100th day of school by dressing like you are 100 years old!