Dear Class of 2024 Parents/Guardians,
We are excited to announce that we have finalized our plans for Schuylerville High School’s 78th Commencement Ceremony honoring the Class of 2024. We will continue the practice of hosting our graduation ceremony on campus, utilizing Black Horse Stadium. Here is a list of events associated with graduation:
Graduation Awards Night
- Schuylerville High School Auditorium
- Monday, June 17, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 18, time TBD
- Black Horse Stadium
- Thursday, June 20, 7:30 p.m.
- Rain date #1: Friday, June 21, 7:30 p.m.
- Rain date #2: Monday, June 24, 7:30 p.m.
We are confident that all of our students will have completed their New York State graduation requirements before the graduation date. In the case a student earns an additional endorsement on their diploma after the graduation ceremony, we will update their diploma and the graduation program to reflect the changes.
If you have any questions please reach out to Principal Ducharme.
Senior Class Activities
Senior Class Advisor, Mr. Robinson, will be available during periods 4, 7, and 9 during the Schuylerville High School Open House on Wednesday, Sept. 27 to answer any questions regarding senior class activities, including the senior trip.
Senior Lawn Signs
If you would like to purchase a senior lawn sign for your
2024 Schuylerville graduate, the cost is $25.00. Payment is due by Friday, Oct. 20. Checks (made out to SCS) or cash can be given to Tom Robinson in room 111 during Open House, or dropped off at the main office. Signs will be ready for pick up in
- Please include the name of your senior as you want it to appear on the sign.
- If you would like to donate a sign for another senior, please indicate that as well.
- If you have any questions, email Tom Robinson at email@example.com.