Making the Transition to Life after High School

Students with disabilities are supported in educational programs until they either achieve a credential (High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma) or reach the age of 21.

There are various agencies and services that support students with disabilities after they leave high school. The services you would access all depend on the individual needs of the student as well as their personal post-secondary goals. Services can range from assistance with pursuing college courses to supported employment. 

Below you will find links to the agencies that provide services for your child.