Dear Class of 2023 families,
The 2022-23 Schuylerville High School Yearbook will be published by early April and the Yearbook Club needs some final help from the school community to make that happen!
1)Yearbooks are currently available for preorder: https://www.balfour.com/
Type in Schuylerville High School and follow the prompts. Yearbooks cost $60 and can only be purchased online. Pre-orders must be in by March 1 for seniors. All seniors who pre-order a yearbook will receive a free personalized nameplate for the yearbook. Families do not need to enter anything additional with their order to qualify for this promotion, as the Yearbook Club and Balfour will take care of ordering the free nameplates.
2) Senior parents can make a customized ad for their senior online! These parent ads come in several sizes and allow for a personalized message and photos. All senior parent ads must be purchased, designed, and submitted by Friday, March 10! These ads can only be purchased and designed on https://www.balfour.com/
- After entering the information about your student, scroll down and click on either a 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 page ad.
- Any parents who own a local business may also inquire about the possibility of taking out a business ad in the yearbook.
3) The yearbook staff is still in need of the following types of pictures of seniors and can accept them until February 1:
- Candid photos of seniors from school or outside of school with Class of 2023 friends from this school year.
- Band or chorus pictures (photos of seniors playing an instrument or singing)
- Club and academic candids (photos of seniors engaging in club or academic activities)
4) At the end of January, the Yearbook Club will be posting a rough draft of the senior section outside the cafeteria. We ask that all students check their senior portrait, quote, and nicknames for accuracy.
All inquiries and photos can be sent to Mr. Marvin (firstname.lastname@example.org).