Support Staff Positions
- Educational Aide – This position is district-wide and is an entry level salary. Anyone interested in the position should contact Lynn Mastrianni on or before November 10, 2017.
- Interpreter – Schuylerville Central School District is accepting applications for a full-time interpreter. Individual should be fluent with ASL to support student in their elementary educational environment. Apply by November 17, 2017.
- Short-Term Leave Special Education Teacher – Effective approximately November 7 through December 19, 2017. Certification required in students with disabilities grades 5-9. Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, certificates and three letters of reference to Katie Elsworth on or before September 29, 2017.
- Long-Term Foreign Language Substitute Teacher – Schuylerville Central School District has an anticipated opening for a long term foreign language substitute teacher from February through June 2018. NYS French Certification required. Apply by November 17, 2017.
- Cleaner Position – This entry level position is from 3-11 p.m. Anyone interested in the position should contact Peter Riggi, Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds on or before November 10, 2017.
- Transportation Positions – Schuylerville Central School District’s Transportation Department has ongoing openings for substitute bus drivers and substitute transportation aides. Get paid while the district trains you to get your CDL (Commercial Driving License) to drive a school bus. The positions are ideal for parents of school-aged children or retired people who are looking for extra income. Part-time hours are available; afternoon availability is required. Competitive Hourly Salary and no prior experience necessary. For Information please contact Chuck Barss (Transportation Supervisor) at 518-695-3468 or stop by the Transportation Office (between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm) on the Schuylerville CSD campus, 14 Spring St (Rt. 29), Schuylerville, NY.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Schuylerville Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, national origin or handicap in educational programming or activities that it offers. This non-discriminatory policy includes the following areas: recruitment and appointment of employees, pay and benefits, access by students to educational programs, course offerings and activities.
Title IX & 504 Compliance
The Schuylerville Central School District hereby advises students, parents, employees and the general public that it offers employment and educational opportunities, including vocational educational opportunities, without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or handicap. Secondary vocational education opportunities available to district residents under the age of 21 are courses in business education, home economics, and technology industrial arts programs. Inquiries regarding this non-discriminatory policy may be directed to the Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee. These officials will provide information, including complaint procedures, to any citizen, student or employee who feels that his/her Title IX or section 504 have been violated by the district or its officials.