All faculty and staff have been invited to participate in a K-12 Schuylerville employee vehicle parade through the Schuylerville CSD streets and neighborhoods on Thursday, April 2 beginning at 2:00 p.m. Students and their families are invited to observe the parade, but must adhere to the following guidelines for the health and safety of participants and spectators:
- Everyone participating from the school should be healthy and fever-free.
- There should be only one person in each vehicle to maintain social distancing (other than immediate family members who you live with.)
Change your clothes after you get home; clothes worn should be placed in a laundry hamper for cleaning later and wash your hands.
- All observers must maintain social distancing (6 feet).
- Spectator students/families should only be on their own porches or lawns (no gatherings of neighbors/friends).
- Spectators should not approach the parade vehicles (waving without leaving your yard/driveway/porch is acceptable).
- If the parade does not drive by your specific address, but you would still like to observe: please stay in your vehicle and do not congregate outside your vehicle.
Please assist the district in making this a fun and safe event for all involved by strictly adhering to the above guidelines. We look forward to a great display of school spirit and unity!