Accessing student information using Parent/Student Portal
Parents of Schuylerville students in grades 4-12 have the ability to access school-related information about their children through a web-based application called Parent Portal. In addition, parents of students in grades 6-12 will be able to access this system to view their child’s report card and progress reports when these items are posted by district staff. Parent Portal is an extension of the district’s current student database system, SchoolTool.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Parents must have an e-mail address documented in SchoolTool in order to access Parent Portal.
- Contact email@example.com to request a Parent Portal account.
- A separate e-mail address is necessary for each parent/guardian requesting access.
- Contact the main office of the school your child is enrolled in to update e-mail addresses if a change needs to be made.
- After three failed log-in attempts, Parent Portal will lock the account for security precautions. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request the account be unlocked and a new password generated.
- Access to Parent Portal is for custodial parents only.