Online Tax Payments
Schuylerville Central School District now accepts electronic checks for school tax bills, using the online payment service, MuniciPay.
- Go to www.infoTaxOnline.com to locate your tax bill.
- Electronic check payments are available online only and are not available by phone.
- Payments require your 9-digit routing number and account number.
- Please note: Taxpayers are responsible for any fees associated with using the online payment service. Fees are collected by MuniciPay ($1.50 per transaction).
Change in Escrow
If you pay a third party, escrow company to handle your taxes and a change is made (addition, removal or change of escrow company) please contact the district’s Business Office by email or phone:
- Phone: 518-695-3255, ext. 3253
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in Mailing Address
Changes in mailing address must be submitted in writing by the owner. This can be completed by mail or email. Please include your parcel address, SBL# and the new mailing address desired.
Mail: Schuylerville CSD, Tax Collector
14 Spring St.
Schuylerville, NY 12871
Please note: You also need to update your address with the assessor of the town or city in which the parcel is located.
Assessor/STAR Contact Information
NYS Tax and Finance (STAR): 518-457-2036
Walter Smead: 518-792-9179, ext. 111
Lorraine Fiorino: 518-695-3644, ext. 312
Colleen Adamec: 518-587-1939, ext. 204
Tina Weber: 518-587-1939, ext. 602
John Violette: 518-695-3210
Allen Curtis: 518-692-1205
Victoria Hayner: 518-747-7914
Colleen Adamec: 518-692-7611, ext. 104
Delinquent taxes are not payable at the school district. Delinquent taxes are unpaid prior year taxes or current year taxes that were not paid by the tax collection deadline. For delinquent tax amounts, receipts and where to pay delinquent taxes, please use the contact information below based on parcel location.
Saratoga County Treasurer’s Office
40 McMaster St.
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Washington County Treasurer’s Office
383 Broadway B
Fort Edward, NY 12828