Schuylerville senior prom tickets will be on sale through Friday, April 23. Tickets can be bought in the cafeteria during lunch periods or by contacting Mr. Tom Robinson.
**A minimum of 50 seniors is needed for the event to take place.**
Senior Prom Details
- Friday, May 7
- Location: The Vista Restaurant @ Van Patten Golf Club, Clifton Park, NY
- Participants: Schuylerville seniors only (those on track to graduate in June of 2021; no underclassmen or outside guests will be permitted).
- Tickets: $60 per person; cost includes the prom, the after-prom, and transportation to and from the event
Leading up to the prom
- Seniors attending the prom will attend classes remotely starting on Wednesday, May 5
Prom day: Friday, May 7
(Below is a suggested timeline; times may be adjusted based on the number of students attending).
- Seniors attending prom will attend their classes remotely for periods 1-3
- 4:00 p.m. Arrive at school for COVID-19 rapid testing
- 5:30 p.m. Introduction of prom attendees (live streamed for viewing)
- 6:30 p.m. Depart to The Vista by school transportation
- 7:00 p.m. Arrive at The Vista for prom
- A maximum of eight students can sit at a table
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless sitting down at assigned table for eating or drinking
- Students can only dance with the students at their table in a designated 6×9 area
- 9:00 p.m. Students start to change for the after-prom activities
- 9:30 p.m. Students depart to the after-prom by school transportation to the Fun Spot
- 1:00 a.m. Students leave the after-prom to return to the high school for a 1:30 a.m. pickup
Seniors who are remote may contact Mr. Robinson to make arrangements to drop off money for tickets: RobinsonT@schuylerville.org