Schuylerville High School’s agricultural classes and FFA Chapter saw success at this year’s SUNY Cobleskill Agriculture and Natural Resources High School Day on Friday, Sept. 30. The event gives students an opportunity to see what the college has to offer should they decide to choose a career related to agriculture.
As part of the event, students showed off their skills during varying agricultural competitions. Results are listed below.
- Ag Sales- first place, Meghan Benn and Valerie Bowden
- Pie Bake Off- second place, Meghan Benn
- Cut Flower Identification- second place, Kaitlyn Hastings and third place, Valerie Bowden
- Dairy Judging (Individual)- first place, Lainey Koval
- Dairy Judging (Team)- first place, Johnathan King, Chrissy Putman, Matt Peck, and Lainey Koval
Congratulations to everyone who competed!