The Schuylerville Central School District is excited to announce that it will be launching a mobile app on Feb. 1. The app, created in conjunction with ParentLink (a Blackboard company), will be available for free on Android and Apple devices.
“We are always trying to improve our communication with our community,” said Communications Director Stacey Rice. “More and more people are getting information on their smartphones and tablets, so this is just part of the evolving process of being able to communicate with parents, teachers, students and community members in the way they want to be communicated with.”
- Top stories and news from around the district;
- Push notifications providing up-to-the-minute information from the district and your child’s schools, displayed right in the palm of your hand
- Sports scores and schedules;
- Calendar information for district, school and athletic events, including the ability to add events from school calendars to the user’s device calendar;
- Access to breakfast and lunch menus, MySchoolBucks, SchoolTool, and daily morning announcements;
- And, so much more!
A reference guide on how to download the app and personalize it will be available when the app launches on Feb. 1.