Online registration is now underway for Schuylerville Middle School sixth-grade students taking part in the Camp Chingachgook trip. The Orange Team will visit Camp Chingachgook on Monday, June 3 through Wednesday, June 5. The Black Team will visit Wednesday, June 5 through Friday, June 7. Online registration can be completed through FamilyID by following the process below. Registration ends on May 8, 2019.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, health insurance information, health records and copies of Doctor’s Orders to provide medications at camp (if necessary).
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned promptly.
Please remember to attend a mandatory parent meeting on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in the Elementary/MS cafeteria.