Construction on Schuylerville Central School District’s $24.7 million capital project is scheduled to begin in April. Over the district’s spring recess, April 19-26, asbestos abatement will be performed at the administration building with demolition scheduled for early May. Following demolition, work will begin on the high school technology and agriculture addition. Please be advised that parking in the area will not be allowed during construction.
In preparation, all offices located at the administration building will be moving to the high school at the end of March. Beginning on April 1, please use the high school main entrance to access the offices of the superintendent, buildings and grounds and the business office. Please see below for room numbers:
- Superintendent Dr. Ryan Sherman: Room 250
- Business Manager Marian Chrisman: Room 251
- Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds Peter Riggi: Room 251
- Business Office: Room 224
- Secretary to the Superintendent: Room 224