The opening schedule for the 2020-21 Schuylerville CSD school year has been finalized and is detailed below:
- In-person learning first day of school: Thursday, Sept. 10
- Remote learning first day of school: Monday, Sept. 14
- Last names A-K first day of in-person learning: Thursday, Sept. 10
- Last names L-Z first day of in-person learning: Friday, Sept. 11
- There will be no remote learning for Schuylerville students on Sept. 10 or Sept. 11. The full hybrid schedule will begin on Monday, Sept. 14. The first two days of school will give teachers the opportunity to go over information about the hybrid learning model with students, including expectations for both in-school and at-home instruction, the syllabus, Google Meets, etc.
- Grades 6-12 full, remote learning students will be receiving emails directly from teachers regarding expectations and Google Meets.
CTE BOCES students
- Last names A-K first day of school: Tuesday, Sept. 8
- Last names L-Z first day of school: Wednesday, Sept. 9
Early College Career Academy
- First day of school: Tuesday, Sept. 8
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s building principal. Thank you!