Schuylerville Elementary School parents can begin signing up for parent-teacher conferences on Monday, Nov. 9. Conferences will be held on Nov. 20, Nov. 24 and Dec. 4. Parents can sign up for a conference using the online scheduling system. The online scheduler will be available through Friday, Nov. 13
On parent-teacher conference days, grades K-5 will be dismissed at 11:00 a.m. The Grandparents Breakfast will be held from 8-9 a.m. on Nov. 20 (for families of students whose last name begins with A-L) and Nov. 24 (for families of students whose last name begins with M-Z).
STEP-BY-STEP PARENT/GUARDIAN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit the school’s homepage (www.schuylervilleschools.org) and click on the Online Conference Scheduler link from the salmon-colored “Quick Links” box on the right side of the page.
2. From the Online Scheduler homepage:
- Choose your student’s school from the drop-down list and click “GO.”
- Enter the school password: HORSES.
- Click on the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button.
- Enter in your student’s first name, last name and birth date.
- The three parent-teacher conference dates and available times are listed. Check the box to allow you to see available times.
- If you have more than one student entering in the school, you can see all schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” Repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your e-mail address (recommended) if you would like an e-mail reminder sent to you (Your e-mail address will be kept private).
- Once you have finished, you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment(s)).
- If your child works with AIS staff, school counselors and or the school psychologist, that staff member will sit in on your regularly scheduled conference. You do not need to schedule a separate conference with them. However, if you do wish to have a separate conference, please contact the main office at 695-3255, ext. 1224 and we will be happy to set that up for you.
- If you want to schedule a separate conference with one or all of the special area teachers (art, music, physical education, computer, library or ALPS), you may do so by clicking on the teacher’s name and following the same steps as you did for the classroom conference.