Schuylerville Elementary School parents can begin signing up for parent-teacher conferences on Monday, Nov. 6. Conferences will be held on Nov. 17, Dec. 1 and Dec. 5 from 11:20 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. Parents can sign up for a conference using the online scheduling system. The online scheduler will be available through Friday, Nov. 10. On parent-teacher conference days, grades K-5 will be dismissed at 11 a.m.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
1. Visit the school’s homepage www.schuylervilleschools.org and select the Elementary School link in the orange box located in the top right corner of the district home page. Under “Elementary School Links” on the left side of the page in the blue box, click on “Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler”.
2. From the Online Scheduler Home Page:
- Choose your student’s school from the drop-down list and click “GO.”
- Enter the school password: HORSES.
- Click on the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button.
- Enter in your student’s first name, last name and birth date.
- The three parent-teacher conference dates and times are listed. Check the box to allow you to see available times.
- If you have more than one student entering in the school, you can see all schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” Repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you (Your email address will be kept private).
- Once you have finished, you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment(s)).
- If your child works with AIS staff, Speech, OT/PT, school counselors and or the school psychologist, they will sit in on your regularly scheduled conference. You do not need to schedule a separate conference with them. However, if you do wish to have a separate conference, please contact the main office at 518-695-3255, ext. 1224 and we will be happy to set that up for you.
- If you want to schedule a separate conference with Mr. Havens, the ALPS teacher, you may do so by clicking on the teacher’s name and following the same steps as you did for the classroom conference.
Please feel free to contact Jenn Tompkins with any questions or concerns at 518-695-3255, ext. 1224 or email email@example.com