The Schuylerville Middle School drama club will present “Bugsy Malone Jr.” on Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5. The show will begin at 7 p.m. in the Schuylerville High School auditorium and tickets will be sold at the door. Ticket prices are $8 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens.
“Bugsy Malone Jr.” tells the story of Bugsy Malone and pals who realize that working together as friends is more powerful than being enemies.
- Jodi Leight – director/producer
- Avi Stark – assistant director
- Sierra DeJoseph – choreography
- Kathy Hanehan and Kim Tabor – costumes
- Doug Madigan – sound director
- Claire Prunier, Benji Caro, Hannah Eustis, Hannah R. Diehl, Andrew Freeburn, Sierra Rechak, Austin Gardner, Genevieve Thomas, Lily Neher and Joelle Lumia – student assistants.