The Middle School spring Scholastic Book Fair will take place on APRIL 19, 20 & 23. Your student will be coming home with a flier with additional details.
EXCITING NEW WAY TO PAY:
You can set up an eWallet on the scholastic website and put a money limit on your card for your child.
- Scroll down to the “Go Cash Free” section and click
- Follow directions to set up. Q&A section on the set up page is very helpful.
- You must create an eWallet for each student. Accounts cannot be shared.
- 7% NYS sales tax will be added to purchases. Please plan to send/allow extra money when deciding on purchase amounts.
- Checks and Money Orders made out to “SCS” are accepted. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST/STOLEN CASH.
- SEND IN A BLANK CHECK MADE OUT TO “SCS” WITH A SPENDING LIMIT LISTED IN THE MEMO SECTION AND VOLUNTEERS WILL FILL IT OUT AND SEND RECEIPT HOME.
Have your child bring in loose change for our All For Books collection on the day of the fair. Money will be used to help build classroom libraries so all children have access to books in our school.