A reminder that starting Wednesday, March 18, campus buildings will be closed to allow for intense cleaning. Below is some new information categorized by grade levels:
- Original Works fundraiser orders are due by March 27. The PEP drop-box has been placed outside the main entrance of the elementary school under the awning, so that parents are able to drop-off orders.
- The district will be delivering four-week education packets on March 18 to the students who were unable to pick them up this week. Learning packets have been prepared for all students in grades K-5 and for students in grades 6-8 who do not have access to Wifi.
- The district will be delivering library books packed by English teachers on March 18 to families who are also receiving meal deliveries.
- The March 25 School Day SAT has been canceled and will not be rescheduled. Refunds will be processed in the foreseeable future.
- Seniors families that have ordered graduation products from Jostens: Matt Oberkrieser will be available in the school parking lot on Tuesday, March 24 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for pick up.
Student Support Services
In the event that your child needs counseling support during this time, please reach out to the appropriate school counselor by email and they will contact you by phone.
- Leigh O’Connor, School Counselor
- Erin Welch, School Counselor
- Karen Maciariello, School Psychologist