Dear Schuylerville families,
- In-person learning resumes for grades 9-12 on Jan. 11 for students who have been in the in-person/hybrid learning model.
- Grades K-8 will continue with the current in-person/hybrid model as it has been since students returned from the holiday break.
- Students who are in the remote learning model remain remote.
The district has learned of the following individuals who tested positive for COVID-19:
- Three elementary school students (all last in school on 12/23)
- A middle school student (last in school on 12/16)
- A high school student (last in school on 12/16)
Since there has been no recent faculty/staff/student exposure, there will be no resulting quarantines other than the positive cases.
Please note that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other privacy laws restrict us from disclosing or confirming any personally identifiable information. We cannot identify anyone who has tested positive.
Please reach out to COVID-19 Coordinator Gregg Barthelmas with any questions.
Dr. Ryan Sherman
Director of Pupil Personnel Services