The Schuylerville High School drama club will present Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” on Friday, Nov. 6 and Saturday, Nov. 7. The show starts at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium and tickets will be sold at the door. Ticket prices are $5 for senior citizens and students and $8 for adults.
Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” tells the story of Belle, a young woman yearning for more in life and a Prince who has been cursed to live his life as a beast until he finds love.
- Jodi Leight – director/producer
- Avi Stark – assistant director
- Gretchen Roesch, musical assistant
- Kathy Hanehan and Kim Tabor – costumes
- Helene Paterson – stage assistant
- Doug Madigan – sound director
- Christopher Tucker – technical assistant
- Betty Gifford – director assistant
- Claire Prunier – student director