The Schuylerville K-5 Field Day will be held June 14-16, with a detailed schedule below. (Rain dates have been reserved for June 17 and 21.) Field Day events will take place at Black Horse Stadium; students are encouraged to wear their Field Day t-shirts, provided by PEP, on their respective grade level date. Students should come prepared to school with sneakers, water bottles, and sunscreen (applied at home).
Family members are invited to watch the field day events! At the conclusion of the events, a picnic style lunch will be available to students and their guest(s) at the playground area. Music will be provided by Mr. Tucker and Ms. Scales.
The guest price for lunch is $5.00 which includes tax and a drink; cash or check (made out to “SCS”) only. If you wish to order lunch, please complete this ORDER FORM by Friday, June 3 so that we can plan accordingly. Orders do not need to be placed for current K-5 students.
If guests need to use the restroom, the bathrooms located by the athletic concession stand will be open and available. For safety reasons, guests will not be allowed into the building unless they have a scheduled appointment. While we encourage students to remain in school for the full duration of the day, if a parent/guardian plans to sign out their child, the child must be signed out with the classroom teacher.
Tuesday, June 14
- Kindergarten events: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten lunch/music: 10:45-11:20 a.m.
- 1st grade events: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1st grade lunch/music: 12:15-12:50 p.m.
Wednesday, June 15
- 3rd grade events: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- 3rd grade lunch/music: 10:45-11:20 a.m.
- 2nd grade events: 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- 2nd grade lunch/music: 12:15-12:50 p.m.
Thursday, June 16
- 4th & 5th grade events: 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- 4th grade lunch/music: 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 5th grade lunch/music: 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- 4th grade special: 2:20-3:00 p.m.
- 5th grade special: 12:55-1:35 p.m.