Dear Schuylerville Elementary School families,
It is hard to believe that June is here and the end of the 2021-22 school year is quickly approaching. We are so proud of your children and have enjoyed watching them grow this year.
Attendance and on-time arrivals remain important during the last weeks of school. We want to remind families who are dropping children off in the morning to arrive at school by 9:00 a.m. In addition, if a parent/guardian is dropping off an item to school, please be sure it is brought to school by 10:00 a.m.
Below are several important upcoming events in June. As always, feel free to call me if you have any questions.
- PEP (Parents as Educational Partners) Meeting, 6:00 p.m. Elementary Cafeteria
- Kindergarten Field Day, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Kindergarten Picnic Lunch & Music, 10:45-11:20 a.m.
- 1st Grade Field Day, 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- 1st Grade Picnic Lunch & Music, 12:15-12:50 p.m.
- 3rd Grade Field Day, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- 3rd Grade Picnic Lunch & Music, 10:45-11:20 a.m.
- 2nd Grade Field Day, 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- 2nd Grade Picnic Lunch & Music, 12:15-12:50 p.m.
- 4th & 5th Grade Field Day, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- 4th Grade Picnic Lunch & Music, 11:15 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- 5th Grade Picnic Lunch & Music, 11:30 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
- No school (Juneteenth)
- 5th Grade Moving Up Parade, 6:30 p.m.
- Dismissal at 12:15 p.m.
- Report cards will be sent home with students which will include 2022-23 teacher placement information for students entering grades 1-5.