Dear Schuylerville Middle School families,
We cannot believe that June has arrived! This year has certainly been one that we will never forget. We welcomed all students back into the building, saw smiles for the first time in a long time, and enjoyed being together at clubs, sports, field trips, concerts, plays, and assemblies. We were also hoping all year long to have a Camp Chingachgook day field trip for all of our grade levels. We worked closely with the camp but unfortunately, they decided that they could not host end of school year field trips due to their lack of counselors and the need to train and prepare the ones they did have for the summer programs. They are currently still in a rebuilding phase due to the pandemic. We are extremely upset by this, but have secured other grade level field trips and activities for our middle school students which are detailed below. As always, we ask for your support in encouraging students to represent our school in a positive way and abide by the Code of Conduct at all times. Please keep an eye out for permission slips that will be sent home with your student. Should you need another copy of the permission slips, they are linked below.
We look forward to celebrating the end of the school in a positive, fun-filled way!
Mrs. Elsworth / Mrs. Wright
Principal / Assistant Principal
- Sixth grade field trip to the Old Fort House Museum and Mullen Park (Permission Slip)
- Eighth grade field trip to the Fun Spot (Permission Slip)
- Movie on the big screen for all sixth and seventh graders
- Seventh grade hike and lunch at Amigo’s Restaurant (Permission Slip)
- T-shirt tie-dying for seventh graders
- Eighth grade “Giveback Day”
- Sixth grade team building activities
- Yearbook signing, games, and goodbyes in classes
- Schuylerville Middle School t-shirt/black and orange day
- Lip sync contest
- 8th grade awards
- Dismissal at 11:00 a.m.