School Librarian, Sandy Berger, has compiled a list of summer enrichment resource websites that offer everything from online museum exhibits, to fitness videos, to webcomics. If you have any questions Mrs. Berger at email@example.com.
- 19 Webcomics to Keep Kids and Teens Engaged
- Archaeology Magazine online features the latest in archaeology news, videos and interactive maps.
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium
- Download the free app
- National Geographic
- The online version gives you access to stories and activities about science, history, and culture.
- Health and fitness videos for the whole family
- New York Times “Picture Prompts”
- Students are offered the opportunity to reflect on images and learn more about them.
- Access ARTSTOR’s public collections, featuring images in a wide array of subjects.
- NASA Science
- Science videos created by former NASA engineer Mark Rober
- Digital Public Library of America
- The Digital Public Library of America offers online exhibitions and free e-book access.
- Library of Congress
- The Library of Congress has a vast collection of digital resources including personal papers, music, and images.
- The Hyde Collection
- While temporarily closed, the Hyde Collection is still available online.
- Schuylerville High School databases
- Click on the Schuylerville High link to access our databases, including Teen Health and Wellness. Read, learn, ask questions, and tell your story! The passcode is sville.