The Schuylerville Central School District is switching to a new online meal payment system, in an effort to create faster lunch lines, improve communication with families and give parents more control. This summer, the district is moving from MySchoolBucks to Titan School Solutions. The last day to access a student’s MySchoolBucks account will be Thursday, June 28. However, funds left on a student’s account will automatically rollover to the new system. Please be aware that automatic payments and low balance notifications will not transfer and parents will need to create an account in the Titan Parent Portal and set up their preferences in the new system. The Titan Parent Portal will become available to Schuylerville families on Monday, July 16, by clicking here.
While Titan School Solutions offers many of the same features as MySchoolBucks, the new system will offer several improvements:
- Deposits made online through the new system will be available immediately.
- Families will have the ability to create one shared household account (if interested in this option, please contact Food Services Manager Sarah Keen at KEENS@schuylerville.org).
- Families can submit an online application for free and/or reduced meals (please note, free/reduced meal applications will also be mailed home and available in the main office of each school. The application will be available by early August).
- The new system will allow daily notification of low/delinquent account balances by phone and/or e-mail, meaning Food Service staff can communicate directly with parents and prevent students from feeling embarrassed.
- Better ease of use for cashiers and office staff, resulting in faster lunch lines.
Titan Parent Portal (available July 16)