The district will be holding a COVID-19 vaccination and booster clinic on Tuesday, Feb. 8 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. on campus. The clinic will be held at no cost to families. Schuylerville faculty/staff are welcome to register their children for the clinic as well.
The following vaccines/boosters will be offered:
- Ages 5-11 COVID-19 vaccine dose #1 (Pfizer)
- Ages 12-17 COVID-19 vaccine dose #1 (Pfizer)
- Ages 12+ COVID-19 booster (Pfizer)
*Second doses will be administered on Tuesday, March 1 during the same time as the original appointment.
The clinic will be held in conjunction with Adirondack Health and Wellness. 150 appointments are available in 15-minute increments.
Please follow the below steps if you would like to register for an appointment.
- Click here to sign up for an appointment.
- Click here for a NYS form that is required to be filled out prior to the clinic. Parents/guardians must print the completion page OR take a screen shot.
- Fill out and bring this consent form to your appointment.