The health and safety of all students remains our number one priority each day. In an effort to support a safe and efficient arrival and dismissal process each day, we have outlined our procedures below for the 2021-22 school year. We are not allowing daily dismissal changes outside of emergency situations.
School’s Out Program
- Students enrolled in the School’s Out Program (before-school program) can be dropped off between 7:00 and 8:30 a.m. at the elementary school main entrance. Students must be signed in each morning.
- Students will be dismissed from the program at 8:50 a.m. to their respective classroom.
- Walkers should prepare to arrive at school between 8:50 and 9:00 a.m. each morning.
- Parent drop-off is between 8:50 and 9:00 a.m. each morning.
- Parents are not to enter the busport section of the parking lot, but rather respect the traffic patterns stopping at the elementary school main entrance crosswalk to drop off your child(ren).
- Share a quick “kiss and go” to avoid holding up traffic.
- Students will safely cross the busport using the crosswalk.
- Students arriving to school via bus transportation will exit their bus at 8:55 a.m. to enter the building.
- Students arriving as walkers, parent-drop off, and bus transportation will enter the building using one of two doors:
- Students in grades K-2 will enter the building each morning through the elementary school main entrance.
- Students in grades 3-5 will enter the building each morning through the student service entrance.
- Health screenings and temperature checks are not required as of August 30. If your child is showing signs of illness, please keep them home and reach out to your child’s pediatrician as needed.
- Walkers will be dismissed from classrooms at 2:50 p.m. Students will exit the building through the elementary school main entrance to their off campus location. Parents/guardians meeting their child must do so off campus to avoid unnecessary traffic on campus. Kindergarten students are not permitted to be walkers for safety reasons.
Parent Pick Up
- Pick up students will be dismissed to the elementary gym at 3:00 p.m.
- Pick up will take place from 3:00-3:15 p.m.
- Students with the last name A-K can be picked up through the student services doors.
- Students with the last name L-Z can be picked up through the gym doors located between the student services doors and middle school main entrance.
- Adults picking up a student must be approved on the pick-up list, show photo identification, and sign their child(ren) out. We appreciate your patience and understanding with our safety protocols.
- Students riding bus transportation home will be dismissed as their bus arrives out the elementary school main entrance. This process will take place between 3:00 and 3:20 p.m.
- Students are permitted one alternate bus route for childcare purposes only.
School’s Out Program
- Students attending the School’s Out Program (after-school program) will be dismissed to the elementary cafeteria at 3:15 p.m.
- Approved adults picking up a child from the School’s Out Program must show photo identification and sign the child out.