The Schuylerville Elementary School Book Fair will be held Sept. 26-30! Volunteers are needed to help with setup and cashing out students. Click here for a SignUpGenius to choose a day and time to assist. Looking ahead, a chairperson will be needed for this spring’s elementary book fair. If you are interested in shadowing this fall, please email Chairperson Stephanie Lucero.
School Day Shopping
- Each classroom will have an opportunity to visit the book fair in person during the school day
- Click here to set up an eWallet
- Checks, cash, and money orders are also accepted; checks can be made payable to PEP
- Tuesday, Sept. 27
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. (in-person event for parents/guardians only during the open house)
- Wednesday, Sept. 28
- 5:30-7:00 p.m. (in-person event for parents/guardians and children)
- Click here to shop online beginning Sept. 26.
- All purchases are delivered right to your home
- Free shipping on book-only purchases over $25