The Schuylerville Central School District Athletics Department is excited to announce that they are now offering the convenience of online registration for sports through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides families an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletic programs, and helps the Athletic Department be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter the information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Online registration will begin on Oct. 5 for winter sports. The deadline to register for a winter sport through Family ID is Oct. 26.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
We will need a current physical exam, Interval Health History Form, and Authorization for Administration of Medication in School Form (Only if the athlete needs emergency medication such as inhalers, epipens and diabetic supplies. This is a two-sided form with one side having the parent and physician giving their authorization for administration of medication to be given during the school day and for all school related activities. The self-medication side of the form is to be completed only if the student is to be carrying their medication with them).
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/schuylerville-csd-athletics
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.