Schuylerville CSD Reopening Plan
Click here for the 2021-22 Schuylerville CSD Reopening Plan
*The content of the district’s reopening plan will continually evolve and be updated based on the current Saratoga County COVID-19 transmission rate. These rates, which are updated on the CDC website, give the district clear, quantitative data to work with. This data will be used to assist the district in making informed decisions about health and safety protocols throughout the school year.
Emails and text messages will be used as the main forms of communication with district families, while this page will serve as a central host for all of the information.
Chief priorities for the 2021-22 school year
- Bring students back to school, in-person, at 100% capacity
- Safely maintain in-person learning for all students
- Maintain the offering of co-curriculars, extracurricular activities, and athletics for students
The 2021-22 reopening plan was formed in conjunction with/under the guidance of:
- Schuylerville CSD administration
- Schuylerville CSD Board of Education
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance
- Saratoga County Public Health Services
- Schuylerville CSD physician Dr. Robert Nielson
- Girvin and Ferlazzo law firm
Director of Pupil Personnel Services, Gregg Barthelmas, will serve as the district’s COVID-19 Coordinator and work closely with Saratoga County Public Health Services. He will serve as a central contact for families, staff and other school community members, and will ensure the district is in compliance and following the best practices per state and federal guidelines. Mr. Barthelmas can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 518-695-3255, ext. 3247.