- Wednesday, June 23 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Please make sure to utilize a face covering while in the high school and maintain social distancing throughout
- Rehearsal is for the graduate only and attendance is required.
- 11:45 a.m. Seniors begin to arrive on campus. Seniors will report to the auditorium.
- 12:00 p.m. Rehearsal begins with details about expectations, layout for the ceremony, seating in the bleachers, and arrival for Friday.
- 12:15 p.m. Loading the bleachers: we will start with the processional from the high school to begin loading the bleachers in the exact place that you will be sitting for graduation. Once we have everyone seated, we will run through the outline of the ceremony, and practice the flow of receiving diplomas. We will exit the bleachers in reverse order to enter the high school. Once we enter the high school you will line up in the exact space that you started at. Remember, the line-up affects the order of the diplomas and seating arrangements. Your place in the main hallway of the high school will be indicated by an index card and a manila envelope. Leave the index card exactly where you find it, the envelope is yours to take. Inside the envelope is a pin that commemorates the 75th graduation at Schuylerville High School, a class of 2021 face mask, and a special letter from Senator Daphne Jordan. We will then exit the high school in our processional order and end rehearsal.
REHEARSAL RAIN DATE: Thursday, June 24 @ 11:45 a.m.
COLLARS, CHORDS, TIES: Seniors who have a GPA of 90 and above will receive a blue and yellow chord; National Honor Society members should also have a collar. Seniors who have an 85 GPA and higher will receive a yellow chord (please note that GPA’s are not rounded up). The Class President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Class Representative will receive a tie. Please return all of these items to Mrs. Driscoll immediately after graduation.
- Campus will open at 5:30 p.m.
- Seniors should arrive by 6:00 p.m. and report immediately to their designated spot in the high school upon arrival
- Face coverings are required for students when in the high school. When participants and spectators are outside, masks are optional.
- Families will not be allowed into the high school to assemble to take pictures before or after the ceremony.
- Each student will receive six reserved seats in the pods on the field.
- Graduates must wear appropriate dress clothing and shoes. Remember that the clothing you wear underneath is visible. No shorts, sneakers, flip flops, jeans etc. If you are not properly dressed, you will not participate in our program, no exceptions.
- You are not to decorate your cap or gown.
- Graduation will be live streamed to https://www.schuylervilleschools.org/2021-graduation/
- Graduation ceremony rain date: Saturday, June 26 at 9:00 a.m. (seniors should arrive by 8:15 a.m.)