Specific instruction will be offered in field hockey, basketball and lacrosse. Additional instruction will include running mechanics, speed and agility development, and exercises that are geared toward injury prevention. Click here to register.
- Who: girls going into grades 2-8
- When: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; June 28– July 1 (M-Th)
- Where: SCS Turf, MS gym
- Cost: $75 (includes a pinnie for all athletes)
- Make checks payable to: Jason Mehan
- Equipment will be provided
- Coach Lloyd– Varsity Field Hockey, Varsity Girls Lacrosse, Certified Speed and Agility Coach
- Coach Mehan– Varsity Girls Basketball
- Coach LaBombard– Varsity Indoor/Outdoor Track, Certified Speed and Agility Coach, EXOS Performance Specialist
- Guest Coach- 2018 SCS graduate, Amy Moreau. Moreau holds the all time scoring record for SCS and is currently playing lacrosse at UMass Amherst.