The Lady Horses ‘Be an Athlete’ camp was a tremendous success, with participation from more than 50 girls in grades 2-8! The camp highlighted Schuylerville CSD sports offerings, including field hockey, basketball and lacrosse. The week was designed to promote the idea of being a multi-sport athlete, with additional instruction in running mechanics, speed and agility development, and exercises geared toward injury prevention.
A special thanks to all of the high school athletes who volunteered their time as counselors, and the college athletes who came back to campus to help coach and share their knowledge and love of sports.
- Coach Lloyd– Varsity Field Hockey, Varsity Girls Lacrosse, Certified Speed and Agility Coach
- Coach Mehan– Varsity Girls Basketball
- Coach LaBombard– Varsity Indoor/Outdoor Track, Certified Speed and Agility Coach, EXOS Performance Specialist
- Amy Moreau, SCS ‘18, UMASS ‘22 led the lacrosse program
- Hunter Phillips, SCS ‘20, RWU ‘24 ran the field hockey program
- Sidney Gregorek SCS ‘18, Princeton ‘22
- Katie Claps SCS ‘19, SUNY Oneonta ‘24
- Emily Vallee SCS ‘18, RPI ‘22.
- Zach Warriner, JV Girls Basketball